Andrea in motion inc. / AIM studio
During the registration process, parents and dancers (ages 8 & older) must sign the Parent/Dancer Agreement form in order to insure a clear understanding of our studio policies and procedures. This agreement helps you to have a trouble-free experience while dancing at our studio.
• The annual registration fee of $45 for one dancer and $22.50 for each additional dancer per family is due at the time of registration, along with first and last month’s tuition.
• Holidays and closures are listed on our website Schedule and Calendar page, www.Andreainmotion.com
• Tuition Payment is due on the 24th of each month.
• Accounts not paid by the 1st of the month are subject to a $25 late fee.
• No envelopes or statements will be handed out or mailed. Tuition reminders will be sent monthly on our Band App.
• We accept Cash, Check, Venmo and Credit Cards (addition fee) for payment.
• Monthly tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable! Students will not be allowed to take class if their account is delinquent for more than 30 days.
*If you should decide to discontinue classes, you must notify the studio 30 days prior to discontinuing or you will be responsible to
pay that month’s tuition.
• As with any program, steady attendance is a requirement for success. Failure to meet such requirements can lead to adjustment in level.
• Guardians are responsible for communicating absences to the dance studio directly.
• No adjustments in tuition will be made due to absences, extended or otherwise.
• A maximum of 2 makeup classes are available for unavoidable absences only (illness, death in the family) and when class cancellations are made by the studio (inclement weather, etc.).
• Students who develop an injury outside of Andrea in motion inc. may not enter class without written consent from a parent or doctor.
Classes: AIM studio reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule
classes based on low enrollment. In the event a class needs to be cancelled, AIM studio will offer a replacement class or offer credit toward another session.
Addressing Issues: Unfortunately, we do make mistakes. We welcome you as parents to bring those to our attention. We do ask that you use discretion as you address them with us. We ask that any conversations that are sensitive and private in matter be held while classes are not in session and are addressed to the director. If issues concern other parents or children, please do not address this issue at the studio. Please resolve the issue independently or make an appointment with the director to resolve the situation.
Follow the studio on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
AIM studio reserves the right to refuse service to any student, parent or legal guardian for any reason, including, but not limited to not adhering to the rules set forth in these policies and procedures.
Tuition for AIM studio classes, including initial deposit, is non-refundable,
Studio Rules for Parents:
• It is your responsibility to download our Band App and keep your notifications set to ON, so that you are kept up to date with studio news. Reminders and announcements will be posted on our Band App and the studio will NOT send out personal individual texts.
• Students may be dropped off, only on their class day, prior to their classes in order to study or complete homework. Any student who is disruptive will no longer be allowed to come early. Students, under the age of 12, must have the studio’s permission.
• This is a learning environment so please keep conversation volume to a minimum. No gossip, obscene language or inappropriate conversations are tolerated by either parents or dancers.
• Please pick up your dancer promptly at the end of their class. If you are going to be late, please contact the studio. Students who are consistently picked up late will be subject to a $15 fee per every 15 minutes.
• Promptness is extremely important!
• Dancers need adequate time in order to be physically and mentally prepared for the demands of the dance class.
• It is recommended that students arrive no more than ten minutes early in order to get a drink, go to the bathroom, get warmed up and be dressed properly.
• Students who arrive more than 15 minutes late may be asked to observe class.
IMPORTANT Dance Etiquette:
• Be prepared for class. Proper dress code is required for all dance classes.
• Hair must be pulled up and secured back.
Absolutely no jewelry, except for post earings.
No long nails.
• Use bathroom prior to class.
• Do not have frequent class absences.
• No cell phones in the dance studio. (Cell phones must be left in basket at desk)
• No gum is allowed in the studio
• Be respectful and kind to instructors, peers and staff.
• Do not talk during class unless you are asking a question.
• Be willing to try new dance material. Put positive energy into your dance class.
• Maintain an open and responsive attitude and apply all corrections given in class.
• Clap at the end of class to show respect for yourself, your fellow dancers and the instructor.
• If injured, tell instructor prior to class…work slowly & carefully or observe.
• If ill, do not come to class.
• If you must leave early, notify instructor prior to class.
We believe that good dance etiquette is of equal importance to good dance technique.
Studio Rules for Dancers:
• Students may NOT open the studio door to let anyone in, not even a parent. The studio director or individual working at the desk are the only individuals who may allow someone access.
• Help keep your studio clean and tidy. Please throw away all trash.
• No gossip, obscene language or inappropriate conversations are tolerated during class or around the studio.
For Cardinal Level and Teen Fitness Students:
• As an older dancer and role model, inappropriate conversations or negative discussions are not allowed in front of younger dancers.
• It is the dancer’s responsibility to manage their time so that dance, schoolwork and other outside activities do not conflict.
To provide the proper knowledge to children of all ages and capabilities that will allow them to grow both as a dancer and as a person. To help them discover how to use their own actions and experiences through their dancing in the most safe, pleasant and enjoyable environment. Andrea is committed to her continued professional growth, injury prevention and the development of exciting new programming.